part 1 - Introduction
Hesselink IDAP is committed to protecting your privacy and takes its responsibility with regard to the security of customer information.
We will be clear and transparent about the information we collect and what we will do with that information.
This policy describes the following:
What personal data we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us as a customer;
- what data we keep
- What we do with this data and to whom we transfer/disclose the data
- How we store or process data;
- contact person,
All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with Dutch and EU data protection law.
deel 2 – Wat wij bewaren
Personal data includes all information relating to you that allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, payment details.
We may collect personal data from you when you have a project with us or purchase a product or service or when you contact us.
We may collect the following categories of information:
- Name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, VAT number or Chamber of Commerce number and bank account numbers or other payment details;
- Information about your purchases of products and services;
- Information you share with us through letters, emails, chat, phone calls and social media.
deel 3 – Wat we met de gegevens doen
- we may transfer your information to government or enforcement agencies to comply with legal requirements;
We may also process your personal data for the following reason:
- To comply with legal obligation (invoicing, taxation);
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. In order to determine the correct retention period, we take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data.
We also need to consider periods for which we may need to keep personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations (e.g. in relation to taxation)
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We also consider how we can reduce the personal data we use over time.
The data will not be passed on outside the EU or to an international organization.
You always have the right to view, change or have the stored data deleted.
deel 4 – Opslaan van gegevens
we use to store your data
- an email system
- an accounting program
Bas Hesselink, Hesselink IDAP